Freemax Mesh Pro Coils
The first double-mesh coil and the world's Triple Sub Ohm tank-francax Mesh Pro. With double and triple mesh coil technology, the freax Pro mesh is able to withstand even greater power output at 80-110 watts with much higher clouds. 3pcs/pack
Freemax Mesh Pro Coils For FireLuke Mesh Pro Tank 3pcs/pack Review
FreeMax Fireluke Mesh Pro Coil Instructions
The FreeMax Fireluke Mesh Pro Coils allow you to rejuvenate the tank with their Kanthal Single Mesh, Double Mesh, Triple Mesh Coils and Quad Mesh Coils. Mesh coil, unlike regular coils, have the ability to evenly distribute heat, allowing the full potential of the e-liquid. Kanthal Double Mesh 0.2ohm coils give the finest experience when fired up to 60-90W. Kanthal Triple Mesh 0.15ohm coils are perfect for those vapers who like a little more heat with their hits, it has high wattage capabilities of 80-110w. For those who prefer a dense cloud with tight airflow, must try the Kanthal Quad Mesh Replacement Coils. It gives a fun vape experience with clouds more flavorful with each puff, due to the 0.15ohms between 80-120W. Prepare yourself for a great cloud experience and install the coils of the Freemax Mesh in your tank.
FreeMax Fireluke Mesh Pro Coils Package Include
- 1 x 3-Pack of Freemax Mesh Pro Coils
FreeMax Fireluke Mesh Pro Coils Specifications
- SS316L Single Coil
- KanthalSingle Mesh Coil
- KanthalDouble Mesh Coil
- KanthalTriple Mesh Coil
- Kanthal Quad Mesh Coil
- Compatibility: Not Compatible with Original Freemax Mesh Tank but with Freemax Fireluke Pro Tank
The FAQ for The FreeMax Fireluke Mesh Pro Coils Problems
How to prime Freemax Mesh Pro Coils?
- Take the coil out of the pack.
- Get the juice container.
- Add, slowly, the E juice onto the cotton through the mesh.
- Add a few drops and wait.
- The wicking hole should be saturated with the liquid; check.
- If not then add more E juice till they are.
How long do FreeMax Mesh Pro Coils last?
The average lifespan of the FreeMax Mesh Coils is about 2 weeks with normal usage. The Fireluke coils are designed specifically for the Freemax Fireluke Pro Tank with new mesh material and structure.
Why taste burnt with Freemax Mesh Pro? And How to solve?
Be careful as the Mesh Pro Coils do not have a high rating; thus, you have to give then very low power.
The coils often have the range written, but if not then initially give low power.
Initiate with the lowest range and then increase to the level you desire.
How to solve the leaking issues with Freemax Mesh Pro?
- Check if the coil O ring is tight and is in the place it should be.
- Check that the Mesh Pro Coil is screwed tightly.
- If the problem cannot be found, then check with another device.
- By unscrewing the tank, a little may also make a difference.
What tanks are Mesh Pro Coils compatible with?
With only Freemax Fireluke Pro.
Cheap Vape Products For Sale and Buy