Hi-Drip Salt Nic E-Liquid 15ml 2pcs Collections
Hi-Drip ICED E-Liquid 100ml Collections
Hi-Drip E-Liquid 100ml Collections
Humble TFN Salt Nic E-Liquid 30ml Collections
Humble TFN E-Liquid 120ml Collections
Air Factory TFN Salt Nic Liquid 30ml Collections
Air Factory TFN E-Liquid 100ml Collections
Air Factory Salt Nic E-Liquid 30ml Collections
Air Factory E-Liquid 60ml Collections
BSX Ice TFN E-Liquid 60ml Collections
Glas Basix TFN E-Liquid 60ml
Glas Basix TFN Salt Nic E-Liquid 30ml Collections
Cloud Nurdz TFN Salt E-Liquid 30ml Collections
Loosie Stick 50mg Disposable Vape Pen 350 Puffs
HERO 60mg Disposable Stick 850 Puffs
Loosie PLUS 50mg Disposable Vape Pen 1800 Puffs
Juice Head Freeze TFN Salt E-Liquid 30ml Collections
Coastal Clouds Salt E-Liquid 30ml Collection
Juice Head Salts E-Liquid 30ml Collection
Bad Drip Labs Bad Salt E-juice 30ml Collection
JUUL Pod Flavors
Tropic King On Salt E-juice 30ml Collection
Shijin Vapor Salt Nic Vape Juice 30ml Collection
Nicotine Salt Vape Juice Review
About Nic Salts
The vaping industry is consistently changing, especially with the types of products that are available with a number of new technology being added into the market regularly. It's no wonder that there can be some confusing experiences when it comes to the latest coils e-liquid and mods. Choosing the types of technology and products that you should be using means staying up-to-date with all of this latest technology.
Nic salts have been quite a popular vape product for many years. The name comes from nicotine salts which are generally considered to be some of the strongest nicotine products on the market today. Nic salt e-liquid doesn't always taste like cigarettes or iodized salt, they can actually be quite a mellow experience that comes with many flavorful improvements. Nic salts are primarily created by mixing a series of acids with nicotine extract as a base.
The idea of acids being ingested may sound a little bit scary but nic salts are proven to be safe as they are naturally derived in tobacco plants on their own. If you've ever had a tobacco cigarette that it's likely that you've consumed some form of nic salts in the past.
What are nic salt e-liquids?
E-liquids that contain nic salts are widely considered to be some of the best for substitutes for smokers. Nic salt vape juice is classified as a separate an improved experience for many that vape. Nic salt e-juice is very different from the idea of freebase nicotine. As this is one of the purest forms of nicotine, it's widely considered to be one of the best solutions for many manufacturers. Nicotine solutions here are produced with a mix of vegetable glycerin and propylene glycol which is sometimes called PG. These carriers work to bring the nicotine to a person through the e-juice. There's also a series of other replacement therapies like sprays or patches, but nic salt is widely considered to be a much more satiating experience.
Freebase nicotine products have been found in cigarettes for many decades and Phillip Morris began introducing these products into cigarettes back in the 1960s. By adding more nicotine into the cigarette, producers were able to deliver a much better flavor as well as a much more effective nicotine dose. It just makes sense that so many nicotine vape products use the same tools.
Nicotine salts are found within the natural state of the tobacco leaf and adding it into any vape juice is bad to enhance flavors as well. In order to access the nicotine in e-juice, it needs to be heated to an extremely high temperature and when this is done optimally if possible to add an improved punch to any e liquid.
The advantages of Nic salt e-liquid
- Nic salt is also much smoother than other types of nicotine products. Cigarette companies also use menthol or eugenol to cover up some of the heavy flavors and a cigarette. Vape juice are smooth on their own and the nicotine can produce an excellent level of flavor without having all of the smoke and harsh flavors from a cigarette.
- The e-liquids that don't contain nicotine will have far lesser flavor than a nic salt blend. Nicotine free E-liquids can be marked by a difference in flavor and the freebase nicotine in these products will affect the overall flavor of the e-liquid too. Nic salt products will continue to have a much richer and more flavorful experience for vapers.
- It's also much cheaper to did a dose of nicotine through a sub ohm tank vaping experience. Using nic salt premium liquids with the right amount of nicotine will help to deliver a discreet and inexpensive vape experience. The flavor is also easy to deliver especially in a PG blend. Many users report a similar sensation to smoking tobacco but without the health effects or expense.
The disadvantages of nic salt e-liquids
- Nic salt e-liquids can often be a bit too much for some. With the heavy doses of nicotine heavy smokers may find that they have to use a heavy blend whereas some lighter smokers may not find a range that is ideal for their needs. Many lighter smokers end up using a high VG e-juice with a sub-ohm tank for the best results.
- Less options are also available in nic salt e-juice. Typically you will have to use these products with vape pens only or JUUL pods. Most traditional vaporizers do not have a massive amount of choice when it comes to flavors of nic salt e-juice. You might also have to use a series of different coil combinations and styles to deliver the best results with these e-juices.
Nic salts are really designed as a smoking replacement. With less flavors available, the e-juice is usually fairly standard and designed as a functional option to deliver nicotine.
What is PG and VG?
VG is vegetable glycerin and this is a chemical that is regularly found in e-juice. It's completely safe for use and vegetarian. It's used is an e-liquid with a thick vapor sensation. VG is sweet to the taste and it is much thicker than PG (propylene glycol). VG is more commonly used in sub-ohm vaping and PG is often the ideal option for nicotine-based flavorings because the heavy nic salts can be better suspended in the e-juice.
PG is propylene glycol and this is an odorless and colorless carrier oil that can be used to improve the satisfaction of a vape hit. This is the perfect way to enhance flavors and make sure that those who are seeking nicotine can really satisfy their cravings.
What VG/PG ratio is best?
E-juices all have their own PG and VG ratio. It ultimately comes down to your choice on the right ratio to use. Depending on the type of vaping experience you want to have here are some things to consider:
- Improving throat hit: If you are looking for a sharper throat hit with your vaping experience or you're trying to quit smoking, PG is usually the best option because it carries nicotine and flavor a bit better than VG.
- Smooth hits: VG fluid is typically much smoother and it delivers highly substantial feeling with your mouth. The wattage and voltage limits on the atomizer need to be respected with VG, but it can lead to a very smooth experience over time.
- Discreet vaping: The best way that you can enjoy discreet vaping is with PG. It produces less vapor while you are exhaling and it's much better suited for public use.
- Big clouds: if you want to produce large clouds of vapor VG blends and a vape that has a specialty mod can be one of the best ways that you can get the best experience.
If you are seeking the best nic salt e-juice be sure to check out the Vape4ever store to enjoy the best new nic salt products.