Mesh Coil Tanks
OFRF NexMESH Sub Ohm Tank
Vandy Vape Kylin M RTA 3ml - Mesh RTA
Geekvape Zeus Sub Ohm Tank
SMOK TFV16 Sub Ohm Tank 9ml With Mesh Coil
SMOK Nord Coils
GeekVape Z Nano 2 Tank
Freemax Mesh Pro Sub-Ohm Tank
FreeMax Fireluke Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank
Freemax Fireluke 2 Sub-Ohm Tank
Uwell Valyrian 2, Valyrian II, Valyrian Ⅱ Sub Ohm Tank & Mesh Coil
Vandy Vape Kylin M RTA 3ml - Mesh RTA
OFRF NexMESH Sub Ohm Tank
Horizon Falcon King Tank
WOTOFO Profile 24mm Mesh RDA With Mesh Style Coil
VandyVape Mesh RDA 24mm
Digiflavor MeshPro RDA Tank(25mm)
WOTOFO PROFILE 24MM MESH RDA MESH STYLE COIL
Mesh Coil Tank Review
What is a Mesh Coil Tank?
If you are seeking information on mesh coils for vaping, you've come to the right place. Mesh coils remain one of the most popular products on the market today. Almost every major manufacturer is working to add strip coils and mesh to their products for 2018. A mesh coil can deliver an excellent experience from a vaporizer and it just requires a small change in hardware for a big flavor enhancement.
Mesh Coil Tanks deliver the maximum amount of flavor and they can also produce more vapor. The nice part about using these coils is that they also improve the lifespan of your device. Mesh creates a larger surface area for the wick in your vape and this means more e liquid can be heated at a time.
Different Types of Mesh Coil
Sub ohm tank users love the experience of these coils and they can be widely compatible with a number of the top devices today. Many vape manufacturers are adding these coils because they improve the tightness of a draw, the flavor, the size of clouds and more. Most of these are designed with the same conventional size as the previous coil and the mesh wraps around the coil and a spring pattern. The very cheap to produce and are also easy to design for most vapers on the market. Mesh can solve a number of limitations for round wire coils and their compatible with any sub-ohm tank.
- Mesh Sub Ohm Coil
Fireluke mesh tanks from Freemax can break down the wire coil material and see use with a mesh coil instead of the traditional cotton wrapped wick. The surface coils inside will touch against the cotton that absorb the e-liquid extremely effectively. Mesh sub ohm coils are often produced with Kanthal mesh and an organic cotton instead of a traditional stainless steel mesh. The 0.15 ohm resistance is usually registered between 40 to 90 W and the mesh structure can be heated quickly and evenly with just about any coil. This means a massive amount of the e-juice that is heated up and vaporized. Meanwhile, it can deliver enormous vapor and better flavor to vapers.
- Freemax Mesh and Pro Dual & Triple Mesh
Mesh Pro Sub ohm tanks contain a Freemax style mesh in a dual and triple construction. This heats up the mesh coil between 0.15 ohm and between 40 to 70 W. The dual mesh coil is 0.2 ohm and it works at 61 to 90 W. Triple mesh coils can support a range of 80 to 110 W at 0.15 ohm. This type of technology ensures that the replacement coil can really deliver a higher range of power and some of the largest clouds available.
Why Choose Mesh Coils?
Mesh coils are introduced to improve vapor quality. Vapor is produced when any e-liquid is heated up. As soon as the liquid comes into contact with the coil, it produces vapor and with a much larger surface area this means that a vaper can make more vapor, faster.
Mesh coils produce more vapor and more flavor and it all comes down to the size of the heated surface area. With larger clouds and a better contact ratio between the wick and coil, the devices also run much more efficiently. Other types of coils tend to have hotspots whereas with this system there is an even heat across the entire device.
Mesh Coils Versus Traditional Coils
Traditional coils are no longer favored among many cloud chasers. They are heavier to carry around and they just don't have the surface area of a mesh coil. Newer mesh coils also produce a better flavor and have a wider variance of wattage requirements. With the thinness of the mesh, it can cut down the weight of the device as well as the speed that it heats up and cools off. Mesh coils mean greater clouds and a much more efficient vaping experience. Most beginner can start to chase clouds without having to invest hundreds of dollars in a device.
- Mesh coils also tend to last longer
A traditional wound style coil will always seek from the middle to the outside. The outer wrapping is what's generating the vapor in the middle of the coil only continues to heat up. When the center of the coil gets too hot, it can start to burn the wick which can quickly compromise flavor as well as wear out the heating device. Because of the even heating, the mesh coil will have less wear and will be a longer lasting device.
- Mesh coils always heat faster
Traditional coils can often be annoying to heat up. They often pop and make loud noises as the e liquid starts to pool or even boil in the wound areas of the device. This can be disruptive to vaping. Mesh coils just make a small whooshing noise and then heat almost instantly. They also generally prevent the chance that too much e-liquid could make its way through the vapor and hit your throat.
- Long endurance
These coils typically last between 30 to 50% longer than traditional wire coils. It was the original reason that they were invented but the improved flavor and flexibility really ensured that they would have longevity.
The Advantages of Mesh Coils
If you are weighing the option to pick up a mesh coil for your device, here are some of the top reasons to try one today. Mesh coils really are at the pinnacle of vape tech today. Beyond an even heating surface, here are some of the top advantages:
- Fast firing: If you are tired of your device taking too long to ramp up, these coils deliver a great flavor and big clouds.
- Better flavor and vapor: You can enjoy larger clouds and better flavors with these coils. Because the mesh coil can enlarge the surface proportion to vaporize massive e-liquid once.
- Improved flavor: With an even heating and a larger amount of e-juice that can be heated up, you will enjoy improved flavors. Some e juices even less that they are better with a mesh coil but you should notice a difference with just about any of your favorite e-juices.
- Consistency: With traditional style coils you can sometimes get a dryer hit or even risk the chance that some hot e liquid will be mixed up in the vapor. By getting rid of some of the hotspots and inconsistencies in heating, you can enjoy the same result every time that you take a hit from your device.
- Longer lasting: Mesh coils heat much more evenly and this reduces the strain on the device. They are also built in several layers quite often and this means that they can last sometimes up to 50% longer than a traditional coil. These coils could end up saving you money.
- Saving your battery: All coils come with a minimum wattage range and they can even be used in a lower wattage device for direct output. With lower wattage levels, your battery will continue to run these devices for a longer period of time and highly efficiently.
Best Wattage to Vape With Your Mesh Coil Tank
A tank may say that a coil is rated between 60 to 120 W but you should always start your coil at a lower wattage. Turn on the first few times between 40 to 50 W and then dial-in the optimal performance on the coil.