GeekVape IM Coils & Super Mesh Coils
GeekVape is a great coil with great flavor and last a long time. The Shield coil heads will give you a great vaping experience. 3pcs/pack.
GeekVape IM Coils & Super Mesh Coils Instructions
GeekVape IM coils & Super Mesh coils Instructions
GeekVape Mesh coils Features
- Ability to produce rich flavor hits and dense clouding
- Manufactured with 100% cotton (Japanese organic)
- Employment of Kanthal Wires
- Durable and long lasting
The Geek Vape IM coils & Super Mesh coils is the latest edition meant for use with certain types of GeekVape tanks. Some of these tanks include Cerberus Tank, Aero Mesh, & Shield Tank. Mesh heated elements form part every coil to deliver high quality vaping delight. Each puff is meant to be very clean and super smooth. Additionally, you will always get very thick and superb clouds with these coils.
The GeekVape Super Mesh coils are available in dual head Kanthal mesh design. Each pack has 5 such coils with cotton wick feature. In case of replacement coils (super mesh), coils with single mesh ensure denser vapor, superb flavor, and longer life of coil. This is made possible by direct long contact of cotton with e-liquid. The 0.3ohm X2 Double Mesh Coil carries double mesh and is rated as 30-45W. The 0.2ohm X1 Super Mesh Coil carries super mesh and is rated between 30-90W.
The GeekVape IM Coils first hit the market as integral part of Illusion Mini Tank, (it can also work with Shield Tank and the Aero Tank). In case of replacement coils of Geek Vape IM, they are designed with wider channel to allow it to fit with the chimney of the tank. This is meant to allow heavier flow of air through the device when a vaper pulls on it. This arrangement is ideal for high volume of flavor and dense cloud. The Geek Vape IM & Aero Mesh Coils are essential for superior vaping delight. As a placement, these are available in a pack of five.
GeekVape IM coils & Super Mesh coils Package Includes (options)
- 5×Aero IM1 Coil
- 5×Aero IM4 Coil
- 5×Aero X1 Mesh Coil
- 5×Aero X2 Supermesh Coil
Geek Vape IM coils & Super Mesh coils Specifications
Aero IM1 Coil
- 1 x Kanthal coil (vertical)
- Design resistance: 0.4ohm
- Rating range (40-60W)
Aero IM4 Coil
- Ni80 coil in quadruple format
- Resistance range 0.15ohm
- Rating range 60-80W
Aero X1 Mesh Coil
- Coil design – Kanthal mesh
- Resistance range 0.2ohm
- Rating range 30-90W
Aero X2 Supermesh Coil
- Coil design – Kanthal mesh
- Resistance range 0.3ohm
- Rating range 30-45w
What's More On GeekVape IM Series Coils And Super Mesh Series Coils
GeekVape IM Coil
The GeekVape IM Coil is meant to work with Shield Tank, Aero Tank, Aero Mesh Tank and Cerberus Tank. Manufactured with organic cotton and top of the line materials, Shield IM Coil is designed to deliver high quality flavor for prolonged periods of time. The IM Coil system carries 0.4ohm IM1 Coil designed to operate between 40-60W. The 0.15ohm resistance IM4 Coil is designed for range rating between 60-80W. In both cases, the device is excellent for Sub-Ohm vaping and cleaner/purer flavoring.
GeekVape Super Mesh coils
The Geek Vape Super Mesh Coils are designed to operate with Aero Mesh and Cerberus Tank. It is also a part of GeekVape's latest mini kit (Aegis). These have the dual capability to deliver top quality results when used with both the devices. The head of the coil is made with stainless steel. The device is small but it still wide enough to hold an internal element for heating the mesh. Geek Vape Super Mesh Coils are ideal for generating superior flavor denser smoke. The package carrying five coils comes in rating between 30-90W (0.3ohm dual mesh model) and 30-45W rating for 0.2ohm super mesh model. GeekVape Super Mesh coils can also be used with SMOK TFV8 Baby and Baby Prince series.
FAQ for GeekVape IM Series Coils And Super Mesh Series Coil Problems
What Tanks Are GeekVapeIM Coils And Super Mesh Coils Compatible With?
- Geek Vape Shield Sub-Ohm Tank
- Geek Vape Aero Sub-Ohm Tank
- Geek Vape Aero Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank
- Geek Vape Cerberus Tank
- SMOK TFV8 Baby Series
- SMOK TFV12 Baby Prince Tank
When To Change The GeekVapeIM Coils And Super Mesh Coils?
It is advisable to change the vaporizer coil anytime between 1-4 weeks depending upon your usage. It is better to change is after two weeks of use. However, as a general rule, change it whenever you find a change in generated flavor.
What To Do When Your GeekVape IM/Mesh Coils Start Leaking?
- Ensure that the O ring of the coil is properly seated and tightly fitting like an elastic band.
- Screw the GeekVape IM/Mesh coilsproperly so that they are fitting in proper place.
- If you are unable to detect the issue, please check it on another device to see if the problem is on all the devices or just yours.
- Loosen up the tank a bit by unscrewing it. It may fix the problem.
- It is important to understand that GeekVape IM/Mesh coils are designed to work with certain types of sub-ohm tanks. Make sure that you are using it with a compatible tank.
How To Install The GeekVape IM/Mesh Coils?
- Remove the battery part by unscrewing it from the side of the mouth piece to detach it from the tank.
- Remove the tank with the help of a tissue paper and spill its content into suitable disposal area.
- Remove the bottom of the tank (by unscrewing it) by placing it in inverted position.
- Detach the coil headand bottom cap from each other by unscrewing.
- Attach the replacementGeekVape IM/Mesh coil by screwing it to bottom cap. Wear gloves or employ tissue paper to ensure that you don't soil your hands with any liquids.
- Make sure that you don't spill any vaping liquid in the airflow part of the metal tube (while filling the outside part of the tank).
- Don't forget to tightly screw the cap with the tank top after completing the filling operation.
How To Primethe GeekVape IM/Mesh Coils?
- Remove the replacementGeekVape Super Mesh coil from its packing.
- Softly start dripping e-liquid from the top on the mesh so that it reaches the cotton.
- Start slowly by adding a couple of drops and wait.
- Make sure that wicking holes are soaked in the e-liquid by checking it from the sides.
- In case they are not fully saturated, keep adding e-liquid till they are completely soaked.
Vandy Vape Tool Kit Pro - 12 in 1
SMOK TFV16 Sub Ohm Tank 9ml With Mesh Coil
SEApods Device - JUUL Compatible
EVAK Glass Container
Airistech Air Pod System Wax Vaporizer
Elf Bar Airo Max Disposable Vape 5000 Puffs
Customers who bought this product also bought:
USB Charging Cable With Wall Plug For 510 Thread/eGo
Kangvape TH-710 Box Mod Vaporizer 650mah
SMOK Novo 2 Pods
Tropic King E-liquids 100ml Collection
Coastal Clouds E-Liquid 60ml Collection
SMOK TFV12 Prince Coils
SMOK TFV16 Mesh Coils
CCELL Type 510 Thread Cartridge with Ceramic Coil
SMOK Novo Pods
Vandy Vape Jackaroo Kit
By entering Vape4Ever, you affirm that you are of legal smoking age 21+ and you agree to be Age Verified.