Vape4Ever A18 Full Ceramic Cartridge & Lab Test Report
With the heavy metals-free and FDA recognized Hcore® heating core, VAPE4EVER A18 Full Ceramic 510 Oil Cartridge assembled in the GMP workshop, is your ideal choice.
Vape4Ever A18 Full Ceramic Cartridge & Lab Test Report Review
Vape4Ever A18 Full Ceramic Cartridge Instructions
The Vape4Ever A18 510 Cartridge is a leading vape accessory that provides high quality and efficiency in use, featuring the independently developed HCore®, a unique ceramic heating core manufactured in special degreasing and sintering process of 1000℃ high temperature. The Hcore® with ISO9001: 2015 and ISO 13485 certified is heavy metals-free and designed to provide more efficient heat transfer across the heating service. With such a high-end heating core, the A18 oil vape cartridge will be an ideal choice for vaping.
This next-generation cartridge is one that operates at optimum temperatures for vaping a wide range of substances, is free of heavy metals, and is certified by the FDA as safe for use. As leaders in the development of future vaping technology, Vape4ever is a market leader in cartridge design and production, and the A18 ceramic cartridge is a fine example of the exceptional products this brand provides.
Features of Vape4Ever A18 Full Ceramic Cartridge
- Full ceramic design for delivering the most authentic flavor
- Unique formulated ceramic heating core, Hcore®
- High-quality products that are assembled in the GMP workshop
- Smaller enough to match with most 10.5mm cartridges
- Compatible with 510 thread batteries
- 15% more vapor than other 3.0mm ceramic core
- Pass California Phase III Tests
- FDA, RoHS, MSDS, BCC Heavy Metal Test recognized
- Use For: Oil
- Cartridge Capacity: 0.5ml, 1.0ml
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 48.7mm(0.5ml), 10.5 x 61.2mm(1.0ml)
- Weight: 10.4g, 10.8g
- Resistance: 1.6ohm
- Thread: 510
- Mouthpiece Type: Thread
- Material: Ceramic and Glass
1 x Vape4Ever A18 Full Ceramic Cartridge