UWELL Caliburn KOKO Pod Kit
UWELL Caliburn KOKO Pod Kit is the product of brand Uwell, it's one of the best vapor products with the option of Red kit:1pcs, etc.
UWELL Caliburn KOKO Pod Kit Instructions
UWELL Caliburn KOKO Kit Instructions
UWELL Caliburn Koko Kit is a popular upgrade on the Caliburn pod mod device. UWELL created a device that was massively popular with the original Caliburn but since then they wanted to miniaturize the system to put it in a more compact device.
The new Caliburn Koko is a box-style that is very different from the first version of the device but it does have compatibility with the original pod design. There is an upgraded pod design as well in a 1.2ohm resistance. The form factor of this pod offers a slightly better experience to the user. The newest vape mod has a 520mAh battery with a draw activated mechanism. There are no buttons that you'll find on this vape kit, it's only activated by drawing on it with your breath.
The indicator lights on board are much the same, you can see the full battery status on the device and charge it to the bottom with a micro USB. The pods included are a 2mL capacity and they're very easy to refill with a top pull design. The pods slot into the front of the vape mod and they are held in place by magnets. Small airflow holes along the front of the mod lead to excellent draws but the smaller device did not have any type of airflow adjustment. Koko has allowed a spot for a lanyard on the back of the device so that it can be conveniently carried.
The Caliburn Koko is a vape kit that's available in four main colors including red, black, grey and blue. It is a device that offers an incredible level of performance with extensive battery life. Even though it has an incredibly compact design, the flavors that you experience with this device are excellent and it can produce a surprising amount of vapor too.
- Easy top fill cartridges
- Compatible with the original UWELL Caliburn pods
- Easy to free your pockets and hands with the lanyard
- MTL draws from this vpae kit improve a richer flavour than the original
- Magnetic pods change out quickly
- Size: 67x43x12mm (including pod)
- Output: 11W Max
- Battery: 520mAh (internal)
- Display: LED indicator
- E-liquid capacity: 2ml
- Coils: fixed coil pods 1.2ohm
- Compatible with 1.4ohm Caliburn pods sold separately
- Draw activated fire
- 1×CALIBURN KOKO pod system
- 1×1.2ohm Caliburn KOKO pod
- 1×Micro USB cable
- 1×User's manual
What's more on UWELL Caliburn Koko Kit?
- Small and exquisite:
With its extremely compact shape and square design, this is a device that you can easily fit in the palm of your hand. The overall goal of the design here was to free up your pockets and your hands with the lanyard and the lightweight design. The color and the appearance of this device makes it seem more like a stylish fashion accessory as well as a quality vape.
- Refillable pods:
The pod system on this device can be filled up with your favourite nicotine salt, e juice or a freebase. The coils designed in a 1.202 parallel format are designed to produce the smoothest throat hits and the best clouds.
- Top fill design:
The pod easily detach from the drip and are placed into the device with a magnetic seal to reduce leaks.
- Plug-pull pods design:
A plug-in pole design makes it easy to remove or install the pod. The strong magnets inside can secure the cartridge directly to the body.
- The perfect device for you:
Rather than having complex controls, the mechanism on this device is draw activated and this means that the airway controls feel more like a cigarette with MTL vaping than an electronic device.
- UWELL exclusive Pro-Focs flavour testing technology:
Pro-Focs flavour testing technology is an in-house department that properly test every single e juice in the device and monitors for material quality, flavour quality and more these are devices that have been properly tested by a real QA department.
- Long lasting with 520mAh battery:
Even though it's a small device, the large battery on board provides an extremely stable output of vapour.
- LED Indicator:
You can quickly check on the battery status with the LED indicator light
- Multiple protections:
UWELL has installed multiple chip protection for the circuit function on the device. The device provides extremely reliable performance and it is safe to use with these checks in place.
FAQ for UWELL Caliburn KOKO Kit Problems:
How to fill with vape juice?
- Remove the mouth piece and fill the device through the fill holes on the two sides through the center hole
- Squeeze the bottle until the plot is completely full with 2mL capacity
- Replace the mouthpiece portion of the vape pod
- Place the pod into the mod and make sure that it clicks
How to fix dry hits on the Caliburn?
- Start by priming the pod and at a few drops into the center of the chimney. Let the wick properly absorb the vape juice.
- Complete a short primer puff, pulling out the pod afterwards. Cover the bottom of the pot with your finger, pucker up your lips and take a few puffs to clear the mouthpiece before inserting the pod again.
When to refill the pod?
- Check the e juice level by examining the side windows were completely removing the pod to see the level.
- Check the MIN line which is engraved along the wicking port. If the liquid is above the MIN line, you should be fine to continue.
How to clean the Caliburn:
- When the Caliburn has stopped producing vapour and it won't draw well, there's a good chance that it has become flooded or blocked. To fix a blockage, remove the pod and use a cotton swab to clean around the bottom of the surface. This can absorb the E juice that is in excess around the pod. Sensors can often be blocked which can prevent draw from the device. This will often solve an issue where the device stops firing too.
- If you are still unable to produce vapour with the device, you can draw from the device by pressing the button to activate on the draw. This can reset the damaged or blocked sensor.