Geekvape ZEUS RTA 4ml
Zeus RTA by GeekVape is a 25mm atomizer with 4ml tank capacity. It adopts improved top airflow, simplified refill system and 3D airflow from both the sides and bottom. Available in 4 colors.
Geekvape ZEUS RTA 4ml Instructions
●Innovative leak-proof top airflow system.
●Postless deck supports both single and dual coil builds.
●Compatible with both 810 & 510 drip tips & Bubble Glass.
●Size: 26mm x 38.9mm
●Color: black, silver, blue, gunmetal
●1 x Zeus Dual RTA
●1 x Allen Key
●1 x User manual
●1 x Spare glass tube
●1 x 510 Delrin tip
●2 x Coil
●1 x 510 Drip tip adaptor
●1 x 810 Drip tip
Geek Vape Zeus RTA Instructions
The Geek Vape Zeus RTA, made by GeekVape, is a Rebuildable Tank Atomizer measuring 25mm in diameter. It was designed with user-friendliness at its core. The Zeus RTA has a postless single-coil design and a 3D airflow system which work together with a top airflow and leakproof functionality. Geek Vape is dedicated to making premium buildable atomizer tanks which also look and feel premium and this is exemplified in the Zeus RTA. The tank is 25mm in diameter and has a 4ml capacity accessible from the threaded top-filling port. It features two top slots for airflow and a leak-proof construction. Much like the Ammit 25 RTA, the two air channels feed into a 3D airflow system where the air travels downwards to the base of the atomizer. The air is then redirected into one of two centrally located air tubes to pass through the device and out via two vertically rising chimneys. The ergonomic design of the Geekvape ZEUS RTA makes it very user-friendly without compromising on the vape flavor. The package includes a 510 Delrin wide bore drip tip and an optional 810 Delrin wide bore drip tip.
Geek Vape Zeus RTA Features
- Made from stainless steel
- Utilizes high temperature resistant Silica Glass
- Large building deck
- Postless single coil design
- Flathead slotted screws for security on sides
- PEEK insulator
- Effective wicking system
- Adjustable top airflow
- Central air tube for airflow
- Three internal air-slots on each side
- Top filling design
- 810 threaded Delrin Wide bore
- 510 threaded Delrin Wide bore
- Gold plated adjustable 510 threaded connection pin
GeekVape Zeus RTA Specifications
- Diameter: 25mm
- Capacity: 4ml max
Geek Vape Zeus RTA Package Includes
- 1 X ZEUS RTA
- 1 X Allen Key
- 1 X User Manual
- 1 X Glass Tube spare
- 2 X Coils
- 1 X Spare parts package
- 1 X 510 threaded Delrin tip
- 1 X 510 threaded drip tip convertor
- 1 X 810 threaded drip tip
What's more on Geekvape ZEUS RTA
- Single Coil deck
The single coil deck makes the vape even more flavorful.
- 3D Airflow Structure
Air is directed to the wall of the chamber via the dual adjustable air-slots located on the top of the device. The air diffusing airhole channels air about the base which allows air to contact the coil from below and keeps a lot of air to the side of the coil. This airflow structure makes the flavor from the Zeus RTA very intense.
FAQ for Geekvape ZEUS RTA Problems
How do I take the Zeus RTA Tank apart?
Unscrew the chimney where the "ZEUS" logo is cutout. The O-rings may have fused onto the glass. Ensure that you remove the O-rings carefully, so they do not tear.
How do I set up the Zeus RTA?
- Remove the product from the packaging
- Twist off and pull the top cap as per the user manual
- Make your coil
- Fill up the tank with liquid
- Place it all back together as it originally was
What to do if the Geekvape ZEUS RTA is leaking?
- Make sure you have the base and atomizer screwed on firmly. Atomizers can sometimes be placed on crooked, which can cause leaking. If this is the case, remove it and re-screw it correctly.
- Check to see if the O-rings are broken or damaged. Overtightening can cause O-rings to break. If they are broken, replace them with new O-rings.
- Make sure the base of the device is screwed on correctly. There should be no gap in between the tank and base joint.