Empty Vape Cartridges
Vaping is not a new trend. It skyrocketed several years ago and has taken the smoking industry by storm. A huge credit goes to the empty vape cartridge or the refillable vape pen. These vape cartridges can host plenty of distillates, oils and vaping solutions in them. You can either go with CBD vape oil, Hemp oil or the conventional nicotine e-liquid which is abundantly used. However, you will first need to buy an empty vape cartridge to get the best experience.
What Is An Empty Vape Cartridge?
Empty Vape Cartridge is a container that holds the vaping solution and heats it using the attached coil that's embedded inside. These cartridges come in handy to be filled by vaping solutions, CBD vape oils, Hemp oils etc.
The benefit of opting for empty vape cartridges over prefilled ones is that they are cheaper, cost effective and they allow you to fill any vaping solution that suits your taste.
You will find a wide array of vape cartridges on the market in a variety of styles. But mostly, they have a small cylindrical shape and they give you the best vaping experience along with these components:
Mouthpiece: This part is on the tip of the cartridge and its purpose is to allow the user to inhale the vapors from the vaping device.
Chamber: The container where the cannabis oil goes.
Battery: Some cartridges are equipped with a rechargeable battery that delivers electricity to the atomizer and turn the solution into vapors.
Benefits Of Empty Vape Cartridge
You'll be surprised to know that vape cartridges are also used for medicinal purposes apart from personal interest. There are some very noteworthy benefits of having an empty vape cartridge such as:
- They can be refilled.
- They are budget friendly.
- Refills can be done in an instant.
- Can accommodate a vaping solution of your choosing.
- They are portable.
How Do Refillable Vape Cartridges Work?
Almost all the oil cartridges have a similar working mechanism. Some popular brands deal in branded products that include additional features in the cartridges and are much more convenient and long lasting than conventional cartridges.
If we talk about how a vape cartridge works, it involves two components that perform two simple steps:
The first component is the heating element which mostly looks like a pen-battery. The other component is the cartridge itself that houses the cannabis/solution. Moreover, this cartridge is also responsible for sliding onto the "pen".
The job of both of these components is to work together and when they're connected, the battery gets activated and the device turns the solution into vapors. Just press the button to active the device after these two parts connected. In some cases, the battery is powered on by itself and you won't have to press any button.
Lastly, if you're using a stand-alone cartridge then ensure to use a standard 510 thread battery because it is compatible with the 510 thread vape pen.
How To Use a Refillable Vape Cartridge?
The phenomenon is pretty simple. All you need to do is filling the cartridge with your desired vaping solution, screw it onto your weed pen. Heat the liquid by pressing the button or you won't even need to do that if it's a draw-activated vape cartridge. This simple mechanism will heat the liquid and you're good to vape.
- Use the device on a fully charged battery for a longer and stronger vaping experience.
- For safety purposes and to hold the charge for longer, make sure to start the device by the minimal voltage setting.
- When you start inhaling, take short puffs to estimate the effect.
- Once you're done, make sure to turn the battery off to protect the device.
How To Clean Refillable Vape Cartridge?
It's quite obvious that in order to increase the shelf life of vape cartridge, you need to keep it well maintained. You need to clean it from time to time. Here's how to do it:
- Disassemble the cartridge by separating the mouthpiece first.
- Take a cotton bud or a Q-tip, soak it in isopropyl alcohol and start rubbing the lining of the mouthpiece chamber. Doing so will transfer all the stuck dark residue on the Q-tip/cotton bud. Thus, you'll be left with a clean mouthpiece.
- Keep repeating the 2nd step until the residue is fully removed. One important thing to keep in mind here is that you should never exert pressure on the heating coil because it's one of the most sensitive parts of a vaping device. If this component breaks, the entire cartridge becomes useless.
Tips And Tricks For Using a Vape Pen Cartridge
1. To ensure a good and long lasting connection between the battery and the cartridge, make sure to keep the device and the cartridge threading clean.
2. Take a break if you have been vaping for hours. It might overheat the battery and pose a threat of getting malfunctioned.
3. Keep tabs on the color of the battery. It might require trouble shooting from time to time. Sometimes, there's a color change or blinking in the battery that indicates a problem.
4. No matter if you prefer a prefilled vape cartridge or an empty vape cartridge, make sure that you pick a respected and reputed source to buy a an vape cartridge from so that you can have the best quality.
What To Look For In An Empty Vape Cartridge?
Empty vape cartridges come in a wide variety, however, not all of them possess the quality and the features that make the vaping experience a whole lot better. Here are a few factors that will help you recognize a good quality empty cartridge:
Construction: The body of the cartridge needs to be durable enough to have a longer shelf life. A durable cartridge can easily outlive the coil.
Quality Of The Coil: The cartridge and the coil goes hand in hand, therefore, you can't expect to have a vaping device serve you for a long time if the coil quality is poor. Try to opt for cartridges that have ceramic coils as they can bear the heat to a good extent and do not burn out easily.
Airflow: A lot of people don't know this but there are some 510 cartridges that offer a better airflow. All you need to do is to opt for the one that has the feature of adjusting the airflow. It will enhance your inhaling experience.
Efficiency: What good will it do if you are spending a lot on high quality vaping oils but give little thought to the efficiency and design of the vape cartridge? You need to steer clear from poor quality vape pen cartridges as they have an inefficient design. Instead, pick a cartridge that will allow you to vape to the very last drop.
Capacity: Choose a cartridge based on your vaping routine. If you're a heavy user then opt for a cartridge that has at least 1.0ml of capacity. If you're not an enthusiast then you can opt for the 0.25 or 0.5ml cartridges as well.
Aesthetics: Why settle for a dull looking cartridge when you can have an aesthetically pleasing one? If you're a person who gives importance to style then make sure to choose a fancy looking cartridge. Make sure it blends well with your personality to make you feel more confident while vaping in public.
Since there are a plethora of refillable oil cartridge available, it can be confusing to choose one. You need to understand that each cartridge has its pros and cons, however, pick one that is convenient, durable, good-looking and serves your purpose of vaping. If you're looking for some high quality and aesthetically pleasing vape cartridges then check out our Vape4Ever online vape store.