Innokin Endura T18 & T22 Coils 1.5ohm (5pcs/pack)
Innokin Endura T18 & T22 Coil 1.5ohm (5 Pack) is for the Prism tank used in the Endura T18/T22 Vaping Kit. The replacement coils have the resistance of 1.5 ohm and include Japanese organic cotton.
Innokin Endura T18 & T22 Coils 1.5ohm (5pcs/pack) Review
Innokin Endura Coils Instructions
Innokin Endura Coil works with the Endura T18 Tank and Endura T22 Tank. These coils use organic Japanese cotton and feature a 1.5ohm resistance. The optimum wattage is 14W. This provides a smooth vaping experience and decent vapor production. The Innokin Endura coils use an anti-spill coil change system. The pack includes five coils.
Innokin Endura Replacement Coils Features:
- Anti-spill coil change system
- Horizontal singular coil
- Resistance: 1.5ohm
- Organic Japanese cotton wick
- 20 juice ports
- Work with Innokin T18 & T22 Tanks
- Five pack
Innokin Endura Coils Specifications:
- 1.5ohm resistance
- Works with Endura T18 Tankand Endura T22 Tank
Innokin Endura Replacement Coils Package Includes:
- 5X Endura Coil
FAQ for Innokin Endura Coil Problems
How To Replace The Innokin Endura Coil?
- When changing burnt coils, unscrew the Innokin Endura tank base and remove the old atomizer
- Place a new coil in and fill-up the juice tank
- Make sure to prime the coils to ensure the wick are completely saturated with juice
- Replace the Innokin Endura Tank's base, then wait a couple of minutes to vape again
How Long Do Innokin Endura Coil last?
When using often, the Innokin Endura Coils should last approximately nine days. This lifespan will vary depending on how much the coil is used.
What Tanks Are Innokin Endura T18 & T22 Coils With?
Endura T18 & T22 coils work with the Endura T18 Tank and the Endura T22 Tank.